ShareASale is a popular freelance affiliate marketing website which works by offering commissions to affiliates who sell products of merchants present on this website.
What is Shareasale?
ShareASale is a privately held Illinois, USA Corporation since April 2000 . This website boasts of numerous programs which give you the opportunity to make money by blogging. Besides this, ShareASale is also known for its huge nexus of affiliates and merchants.
How does Shareasale work?
Creating an account on Shareasale is an extremely easy process and you create an account as an affiliate by following simple steps.
Create your Username and Password.
Next, provide the details about your own website.
To join this website as an affiliate, it is extremely essential that you have a blog or website of your own even if you do not intend to use it for advertisements.
You should provide all the necessary and correct details about your business.
Confirmation of your e-mail id is the next step. You should mention if your e-mail id is present on your website.
Your application will be approved quickly if your e-mail id is the same as that on your website. In other cases, the verification can take some more time.
After this, you need to provide your contact information and other details, such as, your name, your marketing plans, details regarding who your cheques will be payable to etc.
Finally, you need to select your payment preference. The different payment options available are regular post, direct deposit and cheque by Fedex.
After all these steps are completed, you just need to verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your e-mail to start your account.
Pros and Cons of Shareasale
This program has various advantages
- One of the most amazing feature is the huge network of Shareasale merchants it has. This offers the affiliates with a wide range of options to choose from.
- The commission rate that is offered is quite good at 10%. This can increase up to 30 to 40%.
- Since the website boasts of a huge chain of merchants, the products offered on this website are also extremely unique.
- The joining process is extremely easy and the payment is provided at the 20th of each month.
- The dealing between the affiliates and the merchants is extremely professional, which makes this affiliate program trustworthy.
Few disadvantages of this program
- One of the major drawbacks is that it may take some time for you to do well at this website.
- The process can be a bit time consuming because you should get approval from each merchant as an affiliate before you market the products.
Shareasale Pricing : Is it free to join ?
yes Shareasale program is free to join for affiliates.
To get started with ShareASale merchant account, you need to pay the following fees :
1. A one-time network access fee of $550.
2. minimum deposit of $100 into your account which will be used to pay out Affiliate Commissions and ShareASale Transaction Fees.
So the minimum cost to start a merchant account with shareasale is $650
Shareasale : Is it safe/legit?
yes for affiliates as well as for merchants
Related Post : 10 Best Affiliate Marketing websites for Bloggers
Comparison with other Affiliate Programs
ShareASale is considered to be more convenient to work on than ClickBank because it offers a wide range of merchants as compared to this website. This program is also a superior option compared to CPAway.com, which is difficult to work with.
Share A Sale is quite a great option compared to most of the other websites because it offers various benefits for both the affiliate as well as the merchants. It also provides impressive Customer Care support as compared to other websites.
ShareASale network is the perfect website for anyone who wishes to excel in the field of affiliate marketing. This website is specially designed keeping the masses in mind. As such anybody can Sign up and can start up his or her affiliate marketing business quite conveniently.