Are you trying to become the next giant e-commerce merchant by launching an online shop? Or maybe you’re just expanding your business on the internet by enabling online purchases. Whatever the case, you need to use the WooCommerce plugin of WordPress. The WooCommerce plugin is the backbone of all the E-commerce done on an online store. Let’s learn more about WooCommerce and the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020 in the article.
Related posts :
First, what is WooCommerce, and what are WooCommerce Plugins?
WooCommerce is the most popular and useful open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. You need to install WooCommerce on your WordPress site to facilitate any kind of e-commerce services. Moreover, the plugin being open source means you get complete control over all your data and content. The plugin also helps you set up attractive storefronts while helping you manage your E-commerce business.
But running a successful online shop needs much more than the essential plugin to set it up. That is when all the different WooCommerce plugins come into play. Different WooCommerce plugins can handle different aspects of running an online store like handling transactional emails, setting up discount rules, managing loyalty points, rewards and referral programs, and much more. The next part of the article talks briefly about some of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020.
Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020
The search for the best WooCommerce plugins can lead you to different results and conclusions as there are different types of plugins that handle a different aspect of your E-commerce business.
Nevertheless, here is a compact list of plugins which, in my opinion, are some the best amongst their peers:
1. Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro
Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin offered by FlyCart that deals with your discount rules and offers for your online store. Providing great discounts and offers is one way of making sure your customers keep returning for more and your store reaches more people. The plugin has one of the most straightforward user interfaces and comes with excellent customer support. By setting up various types of discounts on your site, the product helps you get attention from all the different consumer markets.
Some of the best features of the Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro plugin:
- The plugin lets you have dynamic pricing so your new online store can scale up properly as it grows.
- The option of bulk discounts, so buyers are encouraged to buy more quantities of a specific product.
- Discounts based on prices, like fixed price discounts, bulk discounts, Buy One Get One offer, and many more.
- Discounts that apply to the cart, like discounts based on the total number of orders, product quantity, purchase history, etc.
- Various other offers like combo offers, free shipping, coupons, etc. increase the number of conversions in your store.
There are three different plans available for the Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro plugin available. All of the plans are yearly renewal, and they give you the ability to use the plugin on one or more than one site with a single license. The prices are $49 per year for a single site, $69 for 5 sites, and $99 per year for 25 sites.
- There is a free version available for the plugin with some basic discount rules
- A 14-day money-back guarantee on all the plans
- Excellent discount rules and 1 year of premium support and updates until renewal.
- No complaints found
In a nutshell, Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro by FlyCart is one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020. The plugin offers various discount rules and offers that, when put on, your store can take your business to new heights.
2. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
A Wishlist is an integral part of any shopper’s experience in an online store. Many visitors who browse the store may want to save some items to buy later under suitable conditions. With a Wishlist, the visitors can save those items for a later revisit and also share them with their friends and family. Thus, adding a Wishlist can significantly increase conversion rates.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is a plugin by YITH that helps you add a Wishlist feature on your WooCommerce store. The plugin also helps you to analyze your customer’s interests and needs and promote your business accordingly.
Some of the best features of the plugin are:
- It gives you the ability to choose whether to put the Wishlist feature and how the Wishlist looks
- You can show the ‘add to cart’ button in the Wishlist table.
- Multiple Wishlist layouts and many additional features exclusive to the premium version
The plugin comes in both a free version and a premium version. The premium version has three plans under its belt, depending on how many sites on which the plugin can be used. The plans are a single site at $99.99, 6 sites at $199.99, and 30 sites, usually at $399.99.
- An excellent Wishlist plugin with multiple Wishlist layouts and features
- A free version available with basic features
- A 30-day money-back guarantee covering all the plans.
- It might be considered a bit expensive by some.
Overall, the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is an excellent choice amongst Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020. Adding an attractive Wishlist feature to your online store can really draw in traffic and boost up those conversion rates.
3. WooCommerce Multilingual
The WooCommerce Multilingual plugin helps bring together WooCommerce and the WordPress Multilingual plugin (WPML) to run an online store in different languages to grow your business. The plugin essentially lets you have the same online store in different languages to cater to your international visitors. Having multiple language support is the best way to make sure your store has an excellent global outreach and brings in customers from all over the globe.
Some basic features of the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin are:
- The ability to translate all WooCommerce products to different languages
- The ability to translate product information available on your store, including categories, attributes, etc.
- Send the clients and admins Emails written in their own language
- Depending on where the customer is operating from, allows different payment gateways
WooCommerce Multilingual is a free plugin offered by the software manufacturer OnTheGoSystems. However, the plugin needs WPML to work, which is a paid plugin and starts from $29.
- Increases your international outreach by offering the customers your store in their native language
- It is a free-to-download plugin
- Compatible with all the major WooCommerce extensions.
- The plugin needs WPML service to work
WooCommerce Multilingual is undoubtedly one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020 when it comes to diversifying your online store with multiple language support. If you already have the WPML service for your online store, getting this plugin is a no-brainer.
4. YITH WooCommerce Quick View
A Quick Viewing feature is always beneficial and is much appreciated when doing some online shopping. When browsing through the store, if a product catches your eye, you’d always appreciate a feature to quickly see the necessary information rather than opening the product page. That is the exact scenario when the Quick View feature can be of help to you.
The YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin allows you to add a quick view feature to the listings on your WooCommerce website. Show all the necessary information, including description, pricing, etc. to get your visitors interested and increase conversion rate.
Some features of the plugin:
- Allows you to Set a quick view button in the listings and choose the background of the modal window
- The ability to choose different navigation styles, types of quick view, the effect for the pop-up window opening, and the premium version.
- With the premium version, you can add a custom icon.
There are both a free and a premium version of the plugin available. The premium version is priced on how many sites the plugin can be used. The prices are single site at $59.99, 6 sites at $149.99, and 30 sites at $249.99.
- Availability of both free and premium version
- 30-day full refund policy on the premium version
- Adds an excellent quick view feature that is fully customizable
- No complaints found
YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin is undoubtedly one great offering by the software developer YITH. It can be considered one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020 in its category. Keep your visitors interested and increase the conversion rates with the quick view featured offered by the plugin.
5. WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart is a shopping cart plugin offered by the software development company WPOvernight. The plugin allows you to add a shopping cart to your online store to keep the visitors engaged. Having useful shopping cart features is excellent comfort for any shopper. It can be the deciding factor for them to choose your store over others. The plugin also gives you various customization options for your shopping cart and many such features.
Some of the features are:
- Ability to display various features in the cart like price, items or both
- Freedom of choosing when and how to show the cart icon
- Gives you over 10 cart icon options and many more customization options in the Pro version
The plugin is available in both the free and Pro version. The Pro version prices are 1 site at €29, 3 sites at €59, 25 sites at €129.
- Availability of both free and Pro version
- Customizable Shopping cart features
- Compatibility with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Eshop, WP-eCommerce, and Jigoshop.
- You have to buy the CSS separately
Overall, WooCommerce Menu Cart is undoubtedly amongst the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020. Its easy-to-use interface and incredible customizability for the shopping carts. Suppose you’re looking for a shopping cart plugin for your WooCommerce Shopping cart plugin. In that case, you should look into WooCommerce Menu Cart.
6. Email Customizer Plus for WooCommerce
Sending attractive custom orders and other transactional emails to your customers is an integral part of any E-commerce business. With the Email Customizer for WooCommerce plugin offered by FlyCart, you can send professional looking transactional Emails to your customers to grow your business. The plugin lets you add logos, headers, and footers to make the best out of those order emails, welcome emails, etc.
Here are some of the features offered by Email Customizer Plus:
- It’s easy to customize your emails with the drag and drop editor
- Compatibility with mobile phones, so your emails look beautiful across all platforms
- A library of email template available so you don’t have to start from the scratch
- Send Emails in various languages with the built-in WPML support
The Email Customizer plus plugin offers three plans depending on how many sites the plugin can be used. The Prices look like: $49 per year for a single site, $69 per year for 5 sites, and $ 99 for 25 sites.
- Premium quality support available with all the plans
- A plethora of customization options for your emails
- Includes various templates, WPML support, and much more
- Lack of a trial service
Email Customizer plus is an excellent offering by Flycart. It is truly one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020 in its category. Start sending professional Emails using the plugin and grab the attention of your customers.
7. WooCommerce Checkout Field editor
Any shopper inevitably finds themselves at a checkout page whenever they want to buy something from an online store. The simplicity, layout design, and overall effectiveness of the checkout page can be crucial when it comes to many shoppers deciding their favorite online retailer.
Boost your WooCommerce store with professional looking checkout fields using the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin by ThemeHigh.
Some of the features of the plugin:
- Depending on your store’s needs, you can add and edit different fields under different sections on your check out page
- In the premium version, you can add conditional fields depending on what the customer is buying
- The premium version also allows you to add and edit entire sections to truly make your own checkout page.
The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor comes in two versions. The basic version is free and comes with essential features. The premium version adds many more features and is priced like: $39 for a single site, $69 for 5 sites, and $129 for 25 sites.
- Availability of both free and premium version
- 30-day money-back guarantee on the premium service
- The ability to customize the fields as well as the sections
- Doesn’t have multi-language support
When it comes to being a checkout field editor, the plugin offered by ThemeHigh is one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins For WordPress 2020.
8. WooCommerce Shortcodes
WooCommerce Shortcodes is a plugin offered by the team behind WooCommerce. The plugin adds a TinyMCE dropdown button, which allows you to use all the WooCommerce ShortCodes. The shortcodes are very helpful when you’re trying to insert content into your WooCommerce page.
Some of the best features of the plugin:
- Allow you to use all the WooCommerce shortcodes from a dropdown menu.
- Doesn’t require any programming knowledge
- Works with WordPress 3.9 or later and WooCommerce 2.2 or later
The plugin is free to install from the official WordPress website.
- Lets you use all the shortcode from a dropdown menu
- Doesn’t need any traditional coding or programmer
- It’s an open-source, free plugin
- Doesn’t allow you to create any shortcodes
WooCommerce Shortcodes is one of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020. It helps you add content to your post or page without any need for learning a programming language. Install the plugin on your WP installation and enjoy the benefits of all the WooCommerce Shortcodes.
Yasar Ali is a content writer, blogger & an affiliate marketer who works with different clients across the internet and also owns several of his own blogs on WordPress & Affiliate Marketing that talk all about making money online. You can find his work here at GrabHosts.net.
data-pin-description=”learn more about WooCommerce and the Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress 2020. Most of them are free and useful to take your online store to the next level